How Hypnotherapy Could Help You
Over the years Hypnotherapy has helped literally millions of people all around the world to overcome their emotional and psychological difficulties - so there is an excellent chance that it could help you, your children, friends and family. In fact, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be successful and overcome your problems providing you genuinely want to change and are truly committed and motivated to achieving your goals!
With the stresses and strains of modern day life forever challenging us, it is no wonder that more and more people are turning to Hypnotherapy for help! It is a totally safe and natural, drug-free therapy which can produce fast and effective results with a great many symptoms and problems.
Who can Benefit?
Hypnotherapy can help both children and adults, although the type of therapy used will vary for each group, and each individual, provided the Therapist is highly skilled and experienced in his/her work.
The only exceptions are: people who are educationally sub-normal or suffering from senility, very young children (under 7 years old), hard drug-addicts, and anybody under the influence of large amounts of alcohol.
What Type of Problems can be treated with Hypnotherapy?
- Quit Smoking (and other Addictions) [SPECIAL NOTE]
- General Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Feeling Low, Unhappy, Tired all the time [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Weight Loss, Weight Gain and Weight Management [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Unwanted Habits (e.g. Nail Biting)
- Stuttering, Stammering
- Moodiness [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Exam Nerves
- Anxiety about Driving, Driving Test Fears
- Dentist Fear
- Fear of Flying
- Irrational Fears and Phobias
- Low Self-Confidence, Low Self-Esteem
- Lack of Motivation
- Performance Issues
- Sporting Improvement
- Goal Achievement
- Social Phobias
- Sleeping Difficulties [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Relationship Difficulties
- Psychosexual Problems [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Anger Management [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Some types of Depression [SPECIAL NOTE] and much, much more!
Are there possible Side-Effects?
Many people find that they experience some very pleasant side effects after the session.
- They feel calmer, more relaxed, positive and confident.
- They get a good night's sleep.
- They have an overall feeling of well-being that lasts for a good while afterwards.
Hypnotherapy Treatment for some Physiological Illnesses
Hypnotherapy can also help with many physiological illnesses where emotional and psychological elements are contributing factors. Some of these include:
- Diabetes [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Myalgic Encephalopathy (ME) [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Fibromyalgia [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Migraines [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Tinnitus [SPECIAL NOTE]
- Some other Chronic Illnesses [SPECIAL NOTE]
Hypnotherapy can usually help to reduce some of the negative side-effects that so frequently accompany these and many other physical complaints and illnesses such as stress, anxiety and depression. Helping people to feel calmer and more positive in turn helps to boost their confidence and self-esteem.
In some cases it can even provide pain relief and help people to control and manage their pain.
Our Therapists are not qualified to provide medical advice about health problems and nothing in the content of this website constitutes any form of medical advice. All information should be regarded as complementary to, not a substitute for, conventional medical advice and healthcare.
The Importance of Medical Advice and Diagnosis
We advise all our clients to consult their GP or relevant Medical Practitioner before undergoing any form of treatment, therapy or otherwise. It is important to identify whether the contributory factors to your problem are mainly physiological, psychological or a combination of the two. Once a medical diagnosis has been given, we can work out the best treatment plan for you with a view to achieving the most realistic, successful outcome from your therapy.
Obtaining Written Consent
We work in conjunction with our clients' GPs, Medical Practitioners and Specialists. Please note that when clients present with problems that have physical symptoms, in particular illnesses of a physiological origin, we may require a letter from their Doctor. Written consent is always obtained from the client first before any direct contact is made.
Please note that each client's therapy is a unique and personal experience, therefore the effects and results differ from client to client. Like most other therapies, Hypnotherapy cannot promise anyone a 100% guarantee of a cure.
CALL 01245 444105 NOW
and let us help you find the way to a Richer Life!